We welcome all residents and families and are happy to discuss individual needs and to help with any concerns. If at any time during the process you have a query, concern or just want to have an informal chat with our home’s manager, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.

If the matter is in your opinion, a serious one, or if you remain dissatisfied, you can record the complaint in the Complaints Register, which is available from the reception or from the person in charge. This will then be referred to the Manager, Mrs Pam Bochenski.

Should you still feel dissatisfied, or if you feel that the complaint is of a serious nature, you may wish to speak to a registration officer so should contact the:

Care and Social Services Inspectorate for Wales,
Government Buildings,
Sarn Mynach,
Llandudno Junction
LL31 9RZ
Telephone: 0300 7900126


Phase 4
Fourth floor
County Hall
01352 752121

The Ombudsman
Derwen House
Court Road
Bridge End
Mid Glamorgan
South Wales
CF13 1BN

Take a look around

Interested in coming to Pen-y-Bryn EMI Residential Home? We encouraged encourage you to visit.

Arrange a visit